Daring DanglersFACE-FRAMING LOOKS FOR THE BRIDE
True, it’s usually the rings that take center stage at a wedding, but there’s no reason your earrings should play second fiddle. Today’s brides are trading delicate studs or dainty hoops for bold, beautiful styles that add an extra dose of bling. Here are 10 versions to consider.
1. BLUE (HONEY)MOON: Tiffany “Jeypore” enamel and diamond earrings in platinum and 18-karat gold, $45,000, at Tiffany & Co., Cherry Creek Shopping Center
3. CRYSTAL BALL: Oscar de la Renta tendril crystal earrings, $485, at oscardelarenta.com
5. BEACH WEDDING: Buccellati “Hawaii” 18-karat yellow and white gold diamond earrings, $22,000, at net-a-porter.com
7. SEEING STARS: David Yurman “Starburst” cluster earrings with diamonds in 18-karat gold, $7,500, at David Yurman
9. TO THE POINT: Penny Preville 18-karat diamond en pointe earrings, $2,895, at Hyde Park Jewelers, pennypreville.com
10. HEAVY METAL: Konstantino “Aegean” chandelier earrings, $1,360, at nordstrom.com